It seems like every time we look at our calendar, we’ve got another Las Vegas Market to attend. The thrill of shopping new lines and placing orders can only be eclipsed by the efficiency in which we can make it all happen before jetting home to our businesses.
From our insane schedules to circadian rhythm travel issues and even an occasional late night out, Market is a blur. That’s why MicroD wants to help you maximize your time by giving you all the tech info in one place – literally! Visit MicroD during Las Vegas Market in the Retailer Resource Center, B-1050, and get all the technology facts you need while you’re in town.
HOW TO BE FOUND IN THE AGE OF “VOICE” SEMINAR:
- WHEN: Monday, January 29 @ 4PM | Retailer Resource Center, B-1050
- WHY: There are now over 27 million voice-activated devices in American consumers’ homes, generating almost a quarter of all searches on Google. And we are only just beginning to understand how quickly voice search is taking over the product discovery process. Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod will soon become the retailer’s greatest challenge and greatest opportunity. Join the seminar as we discuss how voice search works, how it is changing the discovery process, and why it matters to retailers in the race to stay relevant!
15 MINUTE DIGITAL MARKETING DEMO AT LAS VEGAS MARKET:
- WHEN: Anytime! SCHEDULE MY DEMO.
- WHY: Digital marketing drives more sales to your furniture store than any other method of furniture retail marketing strategy, but it takes a lot of time and a lot of talent to create the right strategy. A comprehensive plan should be THE FIRST STEP you take in 2018 to promote your brand, your values, and your merchandise to online shoppers. Bring your team by the MicroD booth to hear about the 15-minute Live Demo on Digital Marketing. We’ll be showing retailers and manufacturers how our email marketing, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and other digital marketing tools have increased sales for some of our retailers in 2017.
3D + AUGMENTED REALITY BRIEFING:
- WHEN: Anytime! BOOK MY BRIEFING.
- WHY: 60% of shoppers want to shop for furniture using Augmented Reality. We’re answering consumer demands with the best quality of 3D visualization in the industry. Our teams work with manufacturers and retailers to build assets and launch 3D visualization on websites, apps, and room planners. Here’s what OmniVue™ 3D can do to help you sell more:
- Spin 360
- 3D room planning
- Product configurator
- Augmented Reality
Can’t make it to Las Vegas Market this month? Get a free proposal from our digital marketing team and see how you can jumpstart your strategy and save time!