Wait no more – Newest OmniVue® Platform updates are coming THIS MONTH!
It’s finally time! The newest OmniVue® platform enhancements, version 6.70, are rolling out this month and we’ve got to say, this release is BIG! Significant improvements to the Admin Portal, Room Planner, eCommerce and Digital Marketing utilities will bring a fresh look, a more intuitive user-experience, and better software functionality.
- Wait until you see the new Admin Portal. The clean and more refined portal interface has needed some TLC for a while. If you’re anything like us, we all just let out an exasperated “FINALLY!”. The look is updated and the functionality is streamlined. Phase 1 improvements are done and Phase 2 are currently in development for a future release.
- The new Analytics will “wow” you with a better layout, design, and data. Your monthly email reports now have summary tools that measure consumer product interest, clickable links for popular fabrics and fabric/frame combinations. In your Analytics Dashboard we’ve created new charts to see room planner, eCommerce, and product trends with additional updates for Orders and Payment Types. So much info, so easily accessible – get ready to plan those the data-driven marketing campaigns!
- The enhanced Content Editor makes creating new pages, editing/removing existing pages incredibly easy! The drag and drop functionality combined with text area flexibility and template pages gives you even more control of your website and its
- Displaying pricing online is important for many retailers. The Pricing Manager feature, for those that have added it to their eCommerce package, gives you the ability to adjust pricing automatically and refine formulas for individual catalogs/SKUs, cost, MAP/MSRP, and sales when manufacturer data is not available. We want to simplify your pricing process with quick spreadsheet uploads and start/end date prices. The new Pricing Manager add-on even displays standard and sale prices when consumers shop your site.
- Cart Checkout has been completely overhauled with new application coding and consolidated information screens to eliminate connection issues and to maximize the user-experience. Notable updates include better validation alerts when creating coupons, more customizable options for confirmation emails, and auto-complete address fields for online shoppers.
- Our developers have addressed your top Room Planner requests in this release. We’ve built new tools for drawing curved and interior walls so you can create large multi-room layouts with the option of printing 24” x 36” design sheets to enrich your client For our non-US clients, metric dimensions and paper sizes are now provided.
- For those that conduct eCommerce transactions, a brand new Tax Automation tool is planned for this platform release. This ecommerce tool securely and accurately validates consumer zip codes for calculating sales tax rates. Simply signup for an Avalara license and enter that information into your MicroD website administration portal for the integrated checkout tax automation.
- Who doesn’t love speed and accuracy when searching a website? The Dynamic Search feature makes product catalog website searches incredibly fast and accurate. The intuitive auto-complete functionality overlooks user spelling errors (Ex: tabel vs. table), filters results without having to refresh the page, and elevates the overall search process for your shoppers.
To maximize efficiency and service, we are systematically updating client websites on a rolling timeline starting in February. Your Web Advisor will be in touch, letting you know when to expect the enhancements for your site. If you have any questions, please contact MicroD Support or reach out directly to your Web Advisor.