MicroD is seeking an experienced Software Developer with a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience with hands-on experience in 3D modeling and rendering. If you have a passion for changing the world with your software skills and contributions, we're interested in speaking with you. At MicroD you will work with equally talented software architects and engineers to design and implement high-performance, high-volume web applications in a multi-server environment. This is a full-time position located in our corporate headquarters in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina.
Applicants must have experience with 3D modeling and rendering tools and software development, ideally using Microsoft IIS servers and C#. You must be drug-free and authorized to work in the US. Relocation assistance is offered.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience with 2+ years of experience with 3D modeling and Web browser-based rendering.
- Solid knowledge of 3D modeling, computer science fundamentals, and 3D technologies such as Unity, Java3d, openGL, or other or similar 3D development environments and tools.
- Hands-on experience with Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max, WebGL, HTML5, and the COLLADA format preferred, but not required.
- We are seeking a team player with enthusiasm, bright ideas, and a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Power Point are required.
- Employee must excel in working in a fast-paced, highly energized work.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detai.l
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating valuable customer experiences and strong relationships.
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes online with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position or to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: 3D Software Engineer
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.