The Account Manager acts as a liaison between clients and MicroD internal teams to deliver exceptional customer service through strong client relationships. They are responsible for participating in and leading client meetings, conducting account planning sessions, and engaging corporate resources to fulfill the requests of our enterprise-level customers. The Account Manager also is responsible for ongoing management and retention of customers while nurturing long-term relationships and assisting with the continued growth of accounts. Finally, the Account Manager maintains high-level oversight of ongoing catalog and software/web enhancement projects for their clients.
- Ongoing consultative communications with multiple level client contacts within customers, including account reviews, needs assessments, and solutions advisement
- Clearly articulating business value to the customer, finding additional opportunities to strengthen partnerships
- Engaging in strategic account planning with Management
- Providing responses and world class-level support to customers to make them successful with MicroD products and services
- Writing production orders that communicate project requirements and explain price structure to clients for new work
- Coordinating software/web enhancement projects as outlined by the purchase order with web implementation team, software team and data asset production team
- Coordinating with the project management team on larger projects that require project management
- Conducting reactive and proactive email and phone communication with assigned customers
- Offering and demonstrating additional services to assigned customers
- Creating new revenue opportunities by cultivating relationships with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Power Point are required.
- Employee must excel in working in a fast-paced, highly energized work.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of customer service knowledge and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making processes.
- Ability to understand and teach web platform, with a basic understanding of HTML and database structures.
- Ability to understand technical features and functionality as it relates to websites is preferable
- Some travel is required
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating valuable customer experiences and strong relationships
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position to email@example.com, using the subject line: Account Manager.
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.