The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development and retention of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist or Manager role
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in creating and managing employee retention plans
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Power Point are required.
- Employee must excel at working in a fast-paced, highly energized work environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage difficult situations with integrity and discretion
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating valuable employee experiences and strong relationships
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes online with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position or to email@example.com, using the subject line: Human Resources Manager
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.