MicroD is seeking an experienced Software Developer with a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience with passion for changing the world with their contributions. You must have strong programming experience developing Wed-based solutions using C# and ASP.NET. At MicroD you will work with equally talented architects and software engineers to architect and implement web-based high-performance, high volume eCommerce applications. This is a full-time position located in our corporate headquarters in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina.
Applicants must have experience with Web-based software development, ideally using Microsoft IIS servers, SQL Server and Visual Studio. You must be drug-free and authorized to work in the US. Relocation assistance is offered.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Hands-on development experience implementing Web-based software solutions
- Solid knowledge of advanced computer science principals
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS, SQL and Visual Studio to design and implement high-performance, high volume web applications in a multi-server environment
- We are seeking a team player with enthusiasm, bright ideas, and a strong desire to learn new skills.
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes online with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position or to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Software Engineer
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.