The successful Web Advisor is responsible for the regular training, Account Support, retention and continued growth activities of existing MicroD clients on our extensive products and services. This position is the daily face and voice of MicroD to our customers in both a proactive and supporting role; is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem
solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently.
As a Web Advisor, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are
passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment.
- Work with the customer to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
- Present high level overview of application capabilities
- Assist customers in transferring knowledge to ensure successful use of the solution
- Directly responsible for existing account relationships.
- Continuous introduction of new products and features to our customers
- Discuss and facilitate add-on and enhancement sales to customers
- Provide training for our customers
- Thorough understanding of customers business and needs.
- Understanding Home Furnishings retail, web, social, ecommerce and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a huge plus.
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in various tools.
- Define action plans and follow-through to case resolution.
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis.
- Respond to client-reported issues in a timely manner and/or per service level agreements.
- Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely fashion and/or per service level agreements.
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and Internal personnel.
- Maintain account portfolio documentation related to accounts specific use of the application platform for continuity in support solution delivery.
- Assist clients in optimizing their use of MicroD Solutions via guidance or by identifying opportunities.
- Follow established support processes and procedures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS - Degree in Business, Communications, or similar course of study
Desired skill set and experience include:
- Passion for Client Success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment).
- Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a daily high level of customer service knowledge and experience.
- Natural task and time management skills.
- High proficiency of Microsoft software applications. Very computer savvy.
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Sound working understanding of how web and retail work together.
- Cheerful personality.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Excellent verbal and phone communications skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to make over a high number of telephone calls per day.
- Good organizational skills to multi-task with phone and computer.
- High proficiency of Microsoft software applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem Analysis and solving skills.
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Web Advisor.
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.