As a WebEvo Specialist, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment.
- Directly responsible for upgrade, enhancement and maintenance of existing websites. Following established standards and patterns.
- Follows established guidelines and the guidance given on website layout, colors, styles, and functionality.
- Demonstrates creativity and initiative throughout the design and implementation phases of the website enhancements and additions they are working on.
- Seeks guidance and advice when faced with technical challenges.
- Testing and trouble-shooting website features and functions and ensures that the operation of a website is complete, reliable, and robust.
- Works to ensure that website language follows proper English language grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS - Degree in Web Technologies, Computer Design, or Computer Graphics; or equivalent on-the-job experience.
DESIRED SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Strong computer graphics design skills; is creative and imaginative
- Be able to work individually, or collaboratively in a team
- Be adaptable and able to acquire proficiency in new web-based technologies
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- High proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and multi-task.
The position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees the medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position to email@example.com, using the subject line: WebEvo Specialist.