MicroD is looking for a creative, organized and ambitious Digital Marketing Associate to assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing initiatives to increase customer awareness, acquisition, and enhance customer support for clients and MicroD. This includes monitoring, reporting and analysis of social media, email marketing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing programs for a B2B and B2C environment, and web content campaigns across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with web content writing for websites, social media, and emails, and familiarity with HTML.
If you have experience and a passion for growth in Digital Marketing, this may be the position for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Develop, implement and support digital marketing efforts to enhance customer awareness, acquisition, and support for MicroD clients and MicroD
- Increase brand awareness, consistency, and products to targeted audiences
- Assist with the planning, scheduling, and execution of programs and campaigns ensuring that they are on time, on target, and on budget
- Recommend innovative solutions and determine the optimal source mix across digital marketing channels
- Increase sales from digital efforts and Search Engine Optimizations; prioritize efforts to improve SEO performance for company site and apply learning to Strategic Services customer sites
- Maximize customer acquisition and conversion rate from online channels
- Analyze the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and provide a roadmap and plan for improvements
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Support creative initiatives for digital marketing campaigns that build brand image and deliver business results
- Support Strategic Services where necessary, including onsite and offsite content generation and social posting
- Effectively communicate results to executives and organization at-large through reporting results, presenting plans, and delivering oral and written presentations
- Requires some traveling and other marketing undertakings as needed
- Ability to work independently, with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and goals
- Build and promote brands in a customer-centric environment
- Analyze data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Experience with Google AdWords & Analytics, PPC, conversion goals and landing pages, preferred
- Interest in digital marketing and technology driven solutions
- Strong project management, analysis, organizational, and reporting skills
- Understanding of social media channels
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to execute an editorial calendar
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize on assorted marketing campaigns
- Proven skill in organization, work planning, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; project management skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to work within and meet deadlines
This position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees medical, dental, and other insurance, as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes online with a cover letter explaining why they would be ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Associate.
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce website platform, product catalog data, interactive product visualization, and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.
MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.